1. General Manager (Suzanne Blyt) Roles:
- Project submission process - help filling out submission and updates forms if required
- Lias with executive and advisory board and schedule project presentation date
- FEMS signup for physician leads and physician participants
- Event planning support if required (invitations, posters, communications, bookings, catering etc.)
- Email reminders for project nearing budget
2. Reichert & Associates - full service research and evaluation firm that specializes in healthcare. For a fee they can be helpful in designing and evaluating a project. This specific company works with Doctors of BC. Suzanne Blyt can put you in contact if required.
3. Reichert & Associates workshops - evaluations and grant writing are some of the workshops that can be attended. PESCCI project funds can be used towards this form of physician education. Contact Suzanne Blyt.
4. Personal Project Manager - can be hired and paid for under your project budget, this must be an approved hire
5. Island Health Data Warehouse - This is an Island Health department and can be helpful for data gathering, interpretation, statistics and presentation. Contact Suzanne Blyt for further information.
6. Physician leads - we can connect you with physicians who have navigated similar projects either through PESCCI or other funding resources. Please contact Suzanne Blyt for further information.